Expect a new post VERY SOON – hopefully tonight, from a great guest author. (EDIT: DONE! Check out the post above – AMAZING).
To submit to We Exist:
1) Please be bisexual, pansexual, not-straight-not-gay, I-like-everyone, or something like that, identified. If the shoe fits, write me.
2) PLEASE WRITE ME AT: email@example.com.
Some readers are my personal friends, and know my personal e-mail address. PLEASE DO NOT USE IT TO SEND SUBMISSIONS. I get roughly a billion personal e-mails a day, and if you use that address, your submission may get lost. So again, PLEASE use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only I ever see the blog e-mail, and your privacy is safe with me, according to my policy. (See the “Privacy” section under “About” for details on this).
3) WHAT TO SUBMIT
Submissions can include the following:
– Stories / essays / bloggy-type posts
– Plays / theater scenes
– One liners
– A photo or visual work that “says it all”
– An audio sample, but be prepared to provide tech help for me to actually get it up on the blog. Please provide a transcript for the hearing impaired.
– Interviews, but if they are audio / video, please provide a transcript for the hearing impaired.
– Did you write a good related post somewhere else? Send me the link.
– Did I forget something cool? Send me a proposal
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE ORIGINAL. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you saw something cool that you think I should link to, feel free to send me an e-mail with the authors contact info, at email@example.com, and I will be in touch with them. Thanks!
Translation: Please feel free to submit posts you have written, which were originally written in a language other than english. I ask that you translate your submission to english for this blog, and I am happy to link to the original.
Thanks everyone! Now – back to rad pan/bi/I-like-everyone/queer-without-borders et al politics and experiences!